In the past, businesses used generic inflatables to promote their products or services. However, thanks to advancements in printing technology, it’s now possible to have custom inflatables made for your business.
If you're looking for a unique and interesting way to promote your business, custom inflatables provide a great way to get your company's name out there.
Custom inflatables offer several benefits to help your company make a statement that:
- Communicates to your audience what your event entails
- Tells the audience how they benefit from your event
- Makes you stand out from the competition by elaborating the strengths of your business or event
MVP Visuals is here to help with your custom inflatable needs. Since 2006, we've helped brands increase their return on investment for events and businesses with beautiful, custom-made inflatables.
We create quality inflatables customized to meet your needs. Get started with us by calling (800) 980-6871.
The following are the four main benefits of custom inflatables.
1 - High Visibility
The main reason for marketing your business or event is for it to get noticed by many people.
Custom inflatables help to achieve this goal as they are very large and can be seen from a distance.
You will be able to reach more people with your message when using custom inflatables as opposed to other forms of advertising.
Features That Increase the Visibility of Custom Inflatables
- Bright Colors: Custom inflatables are made in bright colors with powerful effects on emotions.
- Motion: Movement catches people's attention, and custom inflatables with motion will get even more attention. Motion is achieved by adding blowers that make the inflatable move in the wind.
- Size: The larger the inflatable, the more visible it will be.
- Placement: Custom inflatables are typically placed above the ground or high-traffic areas to allow more people to see them.
2 - Customization
For effective marketing, you need an advertisement that matches your business or event.
Custom inflatables are made-to-order inflatable products customizable to be in line with your event’s theme. This way, people will know what your event is about and take relevant actions. For instance, if you're hosting an ice cream party where guests prepare their own ice creams, have your inflatable customized with the words “Self-Service Ice Cream.”
As a business owner, customizing your inflatables to match your products or services is a great way to market them.
- Logo: If you have a business, adding your logo to an inflatable will increase brand awareness by showcasing the logo.
- Product Shape: If you sell a specific product, having an inflatable in its shape is a great way to market it.
- Character: Characters are popular among all age groups and can be used for any event. They are often used at children's events or as part of a promotion. A good example of a character used at children’s events is a superhero which has been found appealing for kids.
3 - Durability and Longevity
Custom inflatables are made with high-quality materials that make them durable and long-lasting. You can use these inflatables for numerous events or promotions without worrying about them getting damaged.
The common materials used in the manufacture of custom inflatables are:
- PVC tarpaulin: A heavy-duty and water-resistant material used to make inflatables for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Oxford cloth: A lightweight, yet durable fabric often used to make backpacks, tents, and other camping gear.
- Nylon cloth: A lightweight and robust material often used to make tents, bags, and flags.
- Mesh cloth: A light and airy fabric perfect for use in inflatables that will be used in hot weather. It allows airflow to keep people cool while they are inside the inflatable.
Adverse Environmental Elements
Apart from durability, the longevity of custom inflatables are gauged by their ability to withstand damaging environmental elements as follows:
- Wind: Custom inflatables are designed to withstand wind gusts. The strong fabric and the use of anchors and stakes ensure that the inflatable will stay in place.
- Sun: The UV protection in the material of custom inflatables prevents them from fading or becoming brittle over time.
- Rain: Custom inflatables are water-resistant and will not get wet even if it rains heavily.
- Snow: In areas with snow, your custom inflatable will withstand it because of the strong materials used in the construction.
Expert Tip: If you are using a custom inflatable for an event, ensure you have enough anchors and stakes to keep it in place. The last thing you want is for the wind to blow your inflatable away.
4 - Ease of Storage and Transportation
If you're an event activator, the last thing you want is to waste time looking for storage or transportation for your inflatable to the next event.
Luckily, Custom inflatables come with their own storage and transportation case. The common safe practices for transporting a custom inflatable include:
- Putting the inflatable in a storage and transportation case
- Making sure that the storage and transportation case is locked
- Using bungee cords or ropes to secure the inflatable to the roof of a car
- Securing the inflatable to a trailer if you are using one for transportation
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Custom Inflatable
The Purpose of the Inflatable
Custom inflatables are made for different purposes. The manufacturers customize each inflatable according to the goal as specified by the client.
When choosing an inflatable, you must be specific with your needs. For example, if you want to use it for event activation, you should clarify it to the manufacturer. This will help them to customize the inflatable to meet your activation needs.
The Size of the Inflatable
Custom inflatables are usually customized based on the available display space.
You can use a tape measure to measure the available space then choose the size of the inflatable based on your measurements.
We recommend choosing a customization design that fits your business or event.
For instance, choose a customization design that includes your business logo to make it easier for customers to identify with your business.
Types of Custom Inflatables
There are different types of custom inflatables on the market.
The table below shows the different types of custom inflatables and where they can be used:
|Custom Inflatable||Where Used|
|Customized bounce houses||
Over to You Now...
How would you want your inflatable customized?
Do you have an idea that suits the advertisement needs of your business or event? Even if you don't, you can rely on MVP Visuals to curate a perfect custom inflatable that will meet the needs of your event or business.
With our vast experience of over 15 years, we ensure 360 service from start to finish as well as free setup.
Look at what a satisfied customer had to say:
“Great communication with customer service. Understood what I wanted and delivered on time for upcoming show that we had scheduled.”
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do custom inflatables cost?
Custom inflatables can range between $900 and $5000 or more depending on the manufacturer and size of the inflatable.
At MVP Visuals, we strive to provide open and honest pricing for our inflatables. We also pride ourselves on providing the best quality custom inflatables at unbeatable prices.
How unbeatable? Contact us today for a free quote and find out.
Can I use my own designs for my custom inflatable?
Yes, you are more than welcome to submit your custom designs in AI, PSD, EPS, TIFF, or PDF formats. You can also collaborate with our in-house design team at no extra cost.
Note: If you choose to submit your own design, please avoid these poor resolution formats:
- Scanned Images
What are custom inflatables made of?
At MVP Visuals, we use nylon, woven cloth, or PVC to create our custom inflatables. These are synthetic materials that increase our inflatables strength and resistance to adverse environmental conditions such as storms.
These materials also give us the flexibility to create unique designs and branding sure to set your custom inflatable apart.
Share on Facebook: