You're finally ready to purchase an outdoor inflatable, and you've done your research.
You know what size, shape, and type of inflatable will work best for your event or business needs. But there's one more thing to know: customization.
Inflatable amusement parks are a great way to attract more customers to your business. Whether you're in the mall, at a fairground, or an inflatable water park, if you want people to spend money and have fun at your establishment, it's essential that they know what is available.
The design of your custom inflatables can make all the difference in customer satisfaction and profits.
You need to think about how to customize that outdoor inflatable to match your business and customers’ needs.
So, how do you find out the right customization for better outdoor inflatables? We'll guide you through the 4 key customizations for better outdoor inflatables.
Benefits of Custom Inflatables to your Business or Event
- Attract more customers by promoting what you have to offer.
- Creates a unique environment that engages customers and encourages spending money. Thus, increasing your profits.
- Improves brand awareness by using recognizable shapes or designs.
- Makes event preparation easier with pre-made, themed inflatables.
- Increases the wow factor at any event or location as they are customized to be appealing to guests.
- Can be branded with your company's logo or design.
The following table shows the differences between custom inflatables and yard inflatables.
|Feature||Custom Inflatables||Yard Inflatables|
|Customization||They can be customized and designed to match your business||They come in one common design that cannot be customized|
|Appearance||They look unique because they’re tailored for you||They come in a standard inflatable shape|
|Blower||Industrial-purpose blower for efficiency and consistent use throughout the year||Small and cheap blower for limited use|
Product Replica Customization
If you're looking to create an experience that engages potential customers and allows them to interact with your product, then replicas are a great option.
Product replica inflatables take many shapes and sizes, but the most popular option is a full-sized version of your product. The aim is to customize the outdoor inflatable to replicate your products at trade shows and other marketing events.
Such customization will give people who see it a chance to get close-ups and learn more about what you're selling. It also creates curiosity in those who don't know what it is and drive them towards your business to find out.
You can also use replica inflatables as part of a themed event or attraction. For example, if you're running a beach-themed event, then a replica inflatable of a yacht would be the perfect centerpiece.
Product replica inflatables can also be used to create larger attractions that draw in more guests and increase your chances of making sales.
Advantages of Product Replica Outdoor Inflatables
- Creates a memorable experience that encourages customers to interact with your product.
- Ties the inflatable's design directly to your business or event, allowing for increased brand awareness.
- Can be used as an attention-grabbing attraction at any location or event. As they are life-sized replicas of actual products, people will be curious and want to take a closer look.
- Allows for increased sales as it helps customers visualize your product or service in person, making them more likely to buy because they can see its benefits.
Themed Inflatable Customization
If you're looking to create a specific atmosphere or theme for your event, themed inflatables are the way to go.
Themed inflatable customization can be used to brand or decorate carnivals, concerts, exhibitions, and other themed events.
A popular choice for a pirate-themed party is to have an inflatable ship as your event's centerpiece.
You can also use it in smaller spaces such as malls and shopping complexes by placing them near entrances so that guests can interact with them on their way inside.
Themed inflatables take on many different forms, shapes, and sizes. However, the most popular form is usually a cartoon character or movie replica. Themed inflatable customization will give your guests something to look at and engage with while at your event.
Above: a themed inflatable arch used for an event centered around popular animated cartoon Thomas the Tank Engine.
Advantages of Themed Outdoor Inflatables
- Creates an immersive and engaging experience for guests that coincides with the theme of your event.
- Can be used in a wide variety of locations, making it versatile for any themed event.
- Takes on a more personal touch than product replica inflatable. They're infused with customized cartoon characters or replica products that guests and customers can engage with. Such customizations increase the desire of your customers to learn more about your products.
- Can be used in conjunction with product replica inflatables for a greater impact.
When it comes to designing and customizing outdoor inflatables, MVP Visuals has a proven track record of over 15 years. We guarantee fast turnarounds, superior quality, and 360 service from the beginning to the end. To get started, call us at (888) 787-9612.
“I absolutely love my inflatables. More importantly, people who see them love them as everybody thinks they’re well-made replicas that are unique in their objective to bring education and play together”Jolene, USA
If you're looking for a way to increase brand awareness and recognition, then logo customization is the perfect option.
When most people think of outdoor inflatables, they usually think of company logos or designs. This is because they're one of the most common forms of branding businesses use.
Logo customization can be used on almost any type of inflatable at any location. You can have it as a standalone piece or as part of a larger attraction.
You can also place your logo-customized inflatable near the entrances and exits of places with high traffic like markets. Your aim is to ensure customers remember your brand and encourage them to visit again in the future.
The most popular way to use logo customization is by placing it on an inflatable advertising blimp. This will give you high visibility and ensure that your brand is seen by as many people as possible.
Advantages of Logo-Customized Outdoor Inflatables
- It’s an effective way to increase brand awareness and recognition among your target market, especially those that visit or pass by your location on a regular basis.
- It allows for increased brand loyalty as it makes the logo more recognizable and memorable. It will also attract new customers that may not have known about your company or product before.
- It’s a great way to show off your brand's personality and unique style.
- It gives a sense of scale and professionalism to your business, making it look more established.
Balloons have long been used as an eye-catching approach to compel customers to take a closer look.
Custom outdoor inflatable balloons are an eco-friendly way to continue this tradition.
You can use them both indoors and outdoors. They're also perfect for events that have a theme or specific atmosphere.
One popular way to use custom balloons is by having them in the shape of your company logo or product replica.
Balloon-customized outdoor inflatables are advantageous because you can have them in different colors, sizes, and forms. All customizations should be done to match your product and customers' needs.
By placing them at strategic points like event entrances, custom inflatable balloons can create a focal point for guests and customers. This will help direct their attention towards specific areas or products you want to promote.
Advantages of Balloon-Customized Outdoor Inflatables
- It’s a cost-effective way to attract attention and compel customers to take a closer look at your products or services
- Can be used in conjunction with other marketing materials for a greater impact
- Eye-catching and colorful, making them perfect for attracting attention from a distance
- They can be made in the shape of almost any product or logo, giving you more design flexibility
Stand Out From the Crowd
For more than 15 years, MVP Visuals has been increasing brand return on investment for event activations with beautiful, custom-made outdoor inflatables.
Our customization methods ensure that you get the highest quality inflatable in the shortest time possible to make your business and event stand out.
To level up your marketing with a new custom inflatable, call us at (888) 787-9612 or email us at email@example.com.
“The promptness and clarity of communication and service of MVP Visuals was extremely appreciated! Shoutout to RC in particular for graciously helping us through our multiple design changes!”
Elaine Mehary, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to go about logo customization?
The best way to approach logo customization is by ensuring that it matches your brand's personality and style. Also, consider the target market you're trying to reach, as well as what will be most visually appealing to them.
I want to use commercial bounce houses at my event. Are they a good choice?
Commercial bounce-houses are fit for any type of event, and they're beneficial for:
- Trade shows. They'll create a fun atmosphere that will get people more excited about your brand or products. It’s also an excellent way to engage with interested prospects without seeming too pushy or aggressive.
- Brand events and gatherings where you want the guests to have a good time while promoting your company or product.
- Church events and other religious congregations. The bouncy houses can provide a fun distraction for kids while their parents attend the service.
- Schools and educational institutions. They're perfect for carnivals, school fundraising events, and other activities where you want to engage with students and their families.
I want my customers to feel like they're really getting something special. What are some excellent ideas for bounce-house customization?
One way to go about this is by having a specific theme for your commercial bounce-house inflatables.
Share on Facebook: