4 Amazing Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your Inflatable Entrance Tunnel
If you're looking for a unique way to make a grand entrance at your next event, an inflatable entrance tunnel is sure to add excitement to any occasion by creating a dramatic entranceway.
Apart from being eye-catching, inflatable entrance tunnels are also fun to use. They're perfect for all kinds of events, from sports meets to corporate gatherings.
So, how do you make sure you get the most out of your inflatable entrance tunnel? The following four tips will show you how:
Tip #1: Location, Location, Location
You want to choose a spot that'll have the most impact and be seen by as many people as possible — this will draw more traffic into your event and make your brand instantly memorable. The entrance to your event is the perfect place for this. Not only will your tunnel be visible from all angles, but you can also use it to direct guests into your event.
A crucial factor to remember is that not all locations are perfect entrances. Your inflatable entrance tunnel needs to be set up in a place that’s easily noticeable with little or no wind. Otherwise, it'll either be blown away and ruin everything or your guests won’t see your tunnel and you’ll have wasted your money.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Entrance Locations
- Is the area level? Flat areas are best for setting up your inflatable entrance tunnel. A slope can throw off the balance of your unit and make it unstable.
- Is there enough space around the product? Remember that you need to leave some room for people to walk through the tunnel comfortably. You also need at least two feet of clearance on either side of the product so people who don’t want to use the tunnel can move around freely.
- Is there enough space to set up the blower? The blower is what powers your inflatable entrance tunnel, so you'll need to make sure there's plenty of room for it.
- Is there proximity to power outlets? You can use generators if there are no nearby plugs. However, generators should be as far away as possible from where people will be.
Expert Tip: To save money and time consider setting up your tunnel in entryways, arches, or doorways. This will also create a more unified look.
Tip #2: Use Your Entrance Tunnel as a Photo Backdrop
Not only does an inflatable entrance tunnel add excitement and color to your event, but it also works as a great backdrop for memorable photos.
As a bonus tip, try adding props to the entrance tunnel for a more fun and festive look. You could set up confetti cannons to blow out colorful streamers or have balloons as guests walk through your inflatable entrance tunnel. You could also choose products from our collection to set up alongside your tunnel.
Advantages of Using Your Inflatable Entrance Tunnel as a Photo Backdrop
- Perfect for all kinds of events: No matter what occasion you're celebrating, an inflatable entrance tunnel will make a fantastic photo backdrop.
- Makes event photos memorable: Your guests will never forget the fun they had at your event when they see their photos later.
- Helps you save money: Buying an inflatable entrance tunnel costs less in the long run than renting backdrops or disposable inflatables like balloon arches.
If you want your inflatable entrance tunnel customized as a photo backdrop, MVP Visuals is here for you. With experience of more than ten years, we guarantee 360 service from start to finish with live help. You’ll also get free layouts, samples, and no setup fees. Contact us today for a quick quote.
“Everything we've ordered from MVP has come out looking SO GOOD! Highly recommend it!”
Kristen, happy customer.
Tip #3: Add Lighting
Inflatable entrance tunnels look their best with some good lighting to make the colors of the tunnel pop and create a more festive atmosphere.
Choose light fixtures that will complement your inflatable entrance tunnel's color scheme. Just make sure to keep the entrance tunnel lit up throughout your event.
To make it even more exciting, get some LED lights that change colors at specific intervals and times. For example, set up some motion sensors and have it so the LEDs change to rainbow colors when people walk through your tunnel. LEDs use less power than traditional bulbs, so you don't have to worry about blowing your electricity budget.
Factors to Consider When Choosing Lighting for Your Inflatable Entrance Tunnel
- Choose lights that match your entrance tunnel’s colors: You'll need lights that can change between different colors that go with your tunnel to create a truly unique effect. If your entrance tunnel has green, red, and yellow on it, for example, then you'll need lights that change from green to red and yellow.
- The type of event: Pink and red lights create a romantic atmosphere while blue or white lights create a futuristic vibe. You should choose lighting that suits the theme of your event to help people get in the mood.
- How fast you want the colors to change: You can choose a slow transition effect or go with something more exciting, but as said, it depends on the type of event. You wouldn’t want slow lighting for a fast-paced event.
- Audience: The type of lighting you use will depend on your audience. For instance, you will need a faster color change effect for a football game than a corporate event.
Tip #4: Add Music to Get the Party Started
When you add some tunes, your inflatable entrance tunnel becomes an even more exciting place where guests can't wait to be.
The theme of the event will help you the type of music needed to create the best atmosphere. For example, if it's a Halloween event, the type of atmosphere should be spooky and dark. Music will also help you control the mood of your guests to match the event. If you want them to be more energetic, put on some upbeat music. If you're looking to create a more relaxed vibe, slower songs will work better.
You can either use your playlist or hire a DJ to spin some tunes for you. Just make sure that the music is loud enough for everyone to hear but not so loud that it overpowers conversations.
Where to Buy Customized Inflatable Entrance Tunnels
When it comes to buying inflatable entrance tunnels you need a manufacturer that is experienced enough to understand the diverse needs of different events and businesses.
It’s good then, that MVP Visuals possess vast experience in customizing inflatables. Since 2006, we’ve been helping businesses increase their return on investment through beautiful, customized inflatables.
See what one of our customers said below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use an inflatable entrance tunnel as a walkway or tunnel?
Yes. They're designed for this purpose and are made from soft material that won't hurt your guests.
Below is a quick gallery showing some of our most popular custom inflatable entrance tunnels:
Can I add fog or smoke to my inflatable entrance tunnel?
Yes, you can add fog or smoke to your inflatable entrance tunnel to create a more dramatic effect. The best way to do this is by using a fan that blows air through the tunnel so it looks like there's mist coming out of it.
Can I use an inflatable entrance tunnel as a prop?
Yes. You can place inflatable entrance tunnels at the entrances of your event or use them as part of your stage set-up. Just make sure not to put anything too heavy on top of the tunnels because they're made for walking through only.
Share on Facebook: