How Do I Set Up My Custom Advertising Flag?
- The aluminum pole set (2 pieces for Small size flags, 3 pieces for Medium and Large)
- The printed flag
- Carry bag
- Small bungee cord
- Base (either a Ground Stake or Cross-Base)
Arrange the flag poles in order from smallest to largest. Starting with the smallest pole, connect to the next size up, and repeat.
String the bungee cord through the grommet located at the bottom of the flag, and tie a secure knot.
Slide the flag onto assembled poles starting with the smallest end. Make sure to slide the flag all the way inside of the pole sleeve.
Loop the bungee cord over the hook on the base of the largest pole to pull the flag tight. Tighten the bungee if necessary.
Install flag pole onto the base and secure the base to the ground. For an outdoor-only Ground Stake, use a hammer or mallet to drive the stake further into the ground.
For an indoor/outdoor combination Cross Base, fill the water bag and slide it over the top of the base before securing the flag pole.
Important Notes about Flag Setup
- Don't install near trees, wires, poles or buildings.
- Allow a minimum or 5ft between your flag and the nearest object.
- Take the flag down during inclement weather or extreme winds (over 15mph).