After prepping long and hard for an event or trade show; ensuring your banners, brochures, custom inflatables, and merchandise are ready months before the big day; it’s time to put the cherry on top with a tablecloth with logo to add some pizzazz to your booth.
You may think all you need is to go to a shop or do a quick online search and pick out a color and font you like, but it's not quite so simple!
Taking some time to consider all the important design elements of your tablecloth will help you stand out from the crowd. It’ll also boost your brand's visibility, boast professionalism, and ultimately lead to increased traffic and revenue.
Today we’d like to ensure you create all the buzz at the next exhibition, trade show, or convention you attend with your branded tablecloth. So, how exactly can you do that?
- Choose the best tablecloth fabric.
- Select the best printing method.
- Go for a style that suits your needs and preferences.
- Pay attention to the stylistic details.
We’ll share all the well-hidden secrets to help you design a beautiful and eye-catching tablecloth with a logo.
#1: Ask for Tablecloth Fabric Samples Before You Order
Assuming you’re using this guide to help you select your first-ever tablecloth with a logo, we highly recommend asking your supplier for fabric samples.
Fabric samples are helpful even if this isn’t your first time buying tablecloths for your business, as they allow a hands-on review of the materials to help you choose the best fabric for your needs.
Choosing the right fabric calls for some introspection. Here are a few questions to ask yourself during your quest to find the best tablecloth fabric:
- What’s my budget?
- What will I be displaying? Is there a risk of spillage and stains?
- Where are most of my shows? Indoor or outdoor venues?
- How often will I use my tablecloth with logo?
The answers to these questions determine the suitability of each of the three main tablecloth materials for your brand.
Here’s a table differentiating between canvas, polyester, and spandex tablecloth fabrics and highlights their best uses.
At MVP Visuals, we offer all our customers free tablecloth samples shipped to you via USPS within 24 hours of your request to help you narrow down your search efficiently and effectively.
#2: Go With Dye Sublimation Printing
There are multiple printing methods for tablecloths with logos, but only one is worth your time these days: dye sublimation.
Dye sublimation is the process of printing images on a special transfer piece of paper using sublimation inks and then transferring them to fabric; in this case, your tablecloth. We then use heat to ensure the color and design are fully embedded on your tablecloth.
Here’s a video to give you a clearer image of the process.
How trade show table covers are printed
Dye sublimation produces high-quality, vibrant images and logos that prospects and bystanders won’t easily forget.
Here are some other benefits you’ll enjoy when you go with dye sublimation:
- Can be used to print a simple monochrome logo or a detailed logo with an intricate design and a riot of colors
- Retains its initial appeal and vibrancy as colors and designs don’t wash off or fade over time
- Captures the finest logo designs and ensures the most consistent color patterns
- Involves a quick setup process that ensures fast turnabout times
- No minimum order required, making it ideal for printing low-volume orders
#3: Customize With Extra Style Features
Now that we are over the main design practices, we need to add some glam with extra style features.
Some style features are simply aesthetic, while others have some functional elements to them.
Here are the top three supplementary style features for you to consider.
The Logo Placement
There are two main ways you can incorporate your logo and other company details, such as company name, contacts, and taglines, onto your tablecloth:
- Limited or front-panel print: A low-cost method of branding table covers that involves printing the logo on the front panel only. It’s great when your products fully cover the tabletop or the other three sides of your table are not within view.
- All-over prints: It offers a 360-degree view or display that ensures you wow your customer no matter the angle they’re catching you from. You’ll command greater impact by using repeated prints that are not too large compared to your table’s size.
Do you like throw-style or elegant and perfectly fitted table covers?
Your brand’s style and aesthetic determine what you go for under this category.
Throw-style tablecloths with logos are great if you intend to use them for various table sizes. They have rounded corners for an elegant draping with smooth corners.
Fitted table covers, on the other hand, are tailor-made to your table’s dimensions. These can either slip over the table or have tucked inverted pleats to give off a chic and elegant display.
Back Paneling Design
Back paneling design loosely refers to the number of sides you want on your tablecloth with a logo. There’s the classic four-sided or closed-back design and the three-sided or open-back tablecloth design. Shown below is a three-sided or open-back stretch table cover.
What you choose for your table cover depends on how you want to use the space under your table.
Three-sided table covers are ideal if you or your employees need to sit or store items under the table.
Four-sided stretch or canvas table covers are all closed off. However, they can be customized with a zipper to allow access to products placed under the table and facilitate an easy setup and takedown process.
#4: Design Your Own Custom Tablecloth With Digital Templates
Reputable print companies, such as MVP Visuals, allow customers to download and use their print templates to create their own logo designs. This is useful if you have an in-house design team, are a designer yourself, and want more control over the end product.
The templates also work for design novices who entrust design staff with the entire design process. You can simply download a template and customize it with Adobe Illustrator or other vector-based programs such as Affinity Designer or Corel Draw.
When that’s done, upload your file with your order, and it'll be inspected by our Art & Display Coordinators before being passed along to production.
Here’s a list of other elements that’ll help you create a crowd-pleasing tablecloth with logo:
- Choose a background that’s not too busy.
- Ensure all information is accurate and correctly spelled.
- Ask your supplier if they support Pantone color printing to ensure color consistency across different advertising materials.
- Go for a color that’s on-brand, but if in doubt, print your logo in white on a solid brand color tablecloth.
Design an Unforgettable Tablecloth With Logo Today
MVP Visuals is armed and ready to help you design the best high-quality tablecloth with logo to create a lasting impression at your next trade show, themed convention, or charity event.
Our process is simple:
- Choose your product.
- Send us your artwork.
- Approve your proof.
- Enjoy free and timely delivery.
At MVP Visuals, we treat you like the MVP you are, offer the most competitive pricing on the market, and 360° service from the same coordinator from start to finish.
“MVP is always awesome. Very responsive. Super quick. Great quality. Thanks!” - Matthew Charlton
“I had fast responses to questions, they helped me to select the proper product for my needs, they walked me through placing my order, and they met my insane deadline. We will not hesitate to reorder with MVP Visuals.” - Troy Moss
Order your tablecloth with logo from us and enjoy the fast 1-day production with free priority shipping!