How To Make Things Easy With The New MVPVisuals.com: Shopping Cart
by Olivia Rose on October 24, 2013
Have you decided on a product in our collection and want to make a purchase? We've been working on making the ordering process easy for you. In the past, we've had customers call in and place their orders with us directly - but with the new MVPVisuals.com, it's easy enough to order online, making the process quicker.
Here's a step-by-step guide to placing an order with MVP Visuals:
1. Add the Product to Your Cart: So you've decided on a product - in this case, let's say a Front Panel Print Polyester Table Cover. Great! Go to the product page, fill out your specifications (size, base, and color) and then upload your artwork where it says "Attach Your Artwork Here First." Once that has uploaded, you can click "Add to Cart."
2. Add Your Notes: From here, a new page will open up showing you your shopping cart. You can either add more products or, if you're all set, enter some notes for your order, such as:
- Pantone (PMS) Number: Do you have a specific color for your print? Enter it here so we get it right.
- In-Hands Date: Do you need your order by a deadline? Let us know now and we'll work to get it to you on time.
- Additional Instructions: Have specific requests for shipping or your order itself? Fill in this bottom box so we can meet your needs.
Once you've filled out all your information, you can now click "Go to Checkout."
3. Customer Info: Now, you'll be given the chance to log in as a customer or continue your checkout as a guest. Then, you can fill in your shipping and billing information and click "Continue to Next Step."
4. Finish Up Your Order: Now, all you have left is to enter your payment information - we accept Discover, American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and PayPal - and click "Complete My Purchase." We'll send you a proof for approval, and then your order will be on its way!
Have a question about the new MVPVisuals.com? Leave us a message on our Facebook wall and we will respond with a how-to guide here! Stay tuned for part 3 soon!
MVP Visuals is a supplier of custom printed displays for retail and event promotions. We feed off the power of happy customers.
Other Posts You Might Like
Trade Show Tips: What Can Exhibitors Do to Increase ROI?
Trade shows can be an effective component of any sales and marketing plan. However, exhibiting at...
Get Game-Ready with the Outdoor Event Kit Bundle
For outdoor sports events, it can be helpful to have an event tent set up to give the team a secu...