How To Determine Your Style (of Polyester Table Covers)
by Olivia Rose on May 08, 2013
Polyester trade show table covers come in a variety of styles. What’s the best option for you? Below are some specifics to help.
This is most the popular style due to its flexibility. It’s a large rectangular piece that is thrown over the table and drapes to the floor on all four sides. Think wedding tablecloths.
- Three panels sewn together to make one flat rectangular cover.
- Most common sizes: 90" x 132" to drape over a 6 ft table and 90" x 156" to drape over an 8 ft table.
Great for when you know the exact size of the table you’ll be using. This style is “sewn to fit” and works specifically with the table dimensions given.
- Five panels sewn together (top, front, back, left, right).
- Inverted pleats in all four corners.
- Most Common Sizes: 6' Long x 30” Wide x 30" Tall and 8' Long x 30" Wide x 30" Tall.
Designed to fit two specific table sizes: 6’ x 30” x 30” and 8’ x 30” x 30”. Ideal for multiple trade shows (as these are the most popular table sizes).
- Two panels sewn together.
- Adjust by folding right and left sides and connecting with Velcro tabs. These tabs are sewn under the top panel to convert from an 8’ to 6' tablecloth.
- Standard size fits 6'x30"x30" as a fitted style and 8'x30"x30" as drape style.
Bonus Style Tips
- Throw or Fitted can be produced with an “open-back. The back panel will hang roughly 6 inches over the table.
- The most popular logo placement for each style is on the front panel (although all-over print is available).
- Ask for a custom size quote if needed. Simply let us know the table width x length x height.
MVP Visuals is a supplier of custom printed displays such as polyester table covers for retail and event promotions. We feed off the power of happy customers.
Other Posts You Might Like