How To Determine Your Style (of Polyester Table Covers)
by Olivia Rose on May 08, 2013
Polyester trade show table covers come in a variety of styles. What’s the best option for you? Below are some specifics to help.
This is most the popular style due to its flexibility. It’s a large rectangular piece that is thrown over the table and drapes to the floor on all four sides. Think wedding tablecloths.
- Three panels sewn together to make one flat rectangular cover.
- Most common sizes: 90" x 132" to drape over a 6 ft table and 90" x 156" to drape over an 8 ft table.
Great for when you know the exact size of the table you’ll be using. This style is “sewn to fit” and works specifically with the table dimensions given.
- Five panels sewn together (top, front, back, left, right).
- Inverted pleats in all four corners.
- Most Common Sizes: 6' Long x 30” Wide x 30" Tall and 8' Long x 30" Wide x 30" Tall.
Designed to fit two specific table sizes: 6’ x 30” x 30” and 8’ x 30” x 30”. Ideal for multiple trade shows (as these are the most popular table sizes).
- Two panels sewn together.
- Adjust by folding right and left sides and connecting with Velcro tabs. These tabs are sewn under the top panel to convert from an 8’ to 6' tablecloth.
- Standard size fits 6'x30"x30" as a fitted style and 8'x30"x30" as drape style.
Bonus Style Tips
- Throw or Fitted can be produced with an “open-back. The back panel will hang roughly 6 inches over the table.
- The most popular logo placement for each style is on the front panel (although all-over print is available).
- Ask for a custom size quote if needed. Simply let us know the table width x length x height.
MVP Visuals is a supplier of custom printed displays such as polyester table covers for retail and event promotions. We feed off the power of happy customers.
Other Posts You Might Like
16 Marketing Tools Every Sports Team Needs
Sports-related marketing tactics rely less on traditional ads and media buys and more on a passio...
Trade Show Tips: What Can Exhibitors Do to Increase ROI?
Trade shows can be an effective component of any sales and marketing plan. However, exhibiting at...