How Do I Wash My Trade Show Table Cover?
by Olivia Rose on April 26, 2013
Ok, you’ve had a successful show using your fabulous custom printed trade show table cover. How do you keep those beautiful products looking as good as new?
Each fabric has its own unique care requirements, so we’ve broken down instructions by fabric type. The biggest piece of advice we can give: do not dry clean. Dry cleaning chemicals are too harsh on the print and will damage your company logo.
Here are some tips to wash your trade show table cover:
Polyester is the standard material you see at trade shows and events. Styles include throw (rounded corners) and fitted (inverted pleats).
- Machine Wash: 160 degrees F. Use synthetic detergents. Bleach or softeners might adversely affect the flame retardancy of the fabric. Do not bleach printed table covers.
- Tumble Dry: 120 degrees F. Remove immediately.
- 100% Polyester – Excessive heat, loading and leaving too long in extractor or dryer will detract from permanent press characteristics of all polyester fabrics.
- Ironing – If above instructions are followed, no ironing is required. If necessary, light touch up with hand iron at 250 degrees F. Key: Do not mangle.
Spandex is the stretch material in the image below – a look that’s becoming increasingly popular.
- Hand or machine-wash in lukewarm water.
- Do not use chlorine bleach on any fabric containing spandex. Use color-safe bleach only.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Drip dry. If machine drying, use low temperature setting.
- If ironing is required, iron rapidly and don't leave the iron in one place too long. Use a low temperature setting on the iron.
The 500 Denier are produced for outdoor events and trade shows. The fabric is the same as our EZ UP canopy tents.
- Sponge clean using warm soap water or simple green.
- Not recommended for machine washing.
Additional Tip: Storing your trade show table cover in its own bag will help to keep it looking clean and fresh. There are several sizes and styles available. We include a free vinyl zipper bag with every printed table cover order.
MVP Visuals is a supplier of custom printed displays for retail and event promotions. We feed off the power of happy customers.
Other Posts You Might Like
Introducing Our New Custom Event Tents
Summer event season is on the way, and we at MVP are ready with three great new options for event...
Announcing the winner of the MVP Visuals 2016 Spring Design Scholarship!
We are the easiest company to work with when it comes to branded visuals. But we can only retain ...